In person

If you feel like you’d benefit from some in-person support or counselling to help you manage some of the challenges you’re facing, there are a number of options:

Your school counsellor

Your GP

A local psychologist or counsellor

A local community service with counsellors/youth workers


To get more  information about the different types of health professionals and how you may be able to access their services check out